Cosy treehouses to pamper yourself and your loved ones
Do you feel like escaping into the great outdoors, taking a big breath of fresh air only 1 hour away from Paris? Book one of our cosy treehouses to pamper yourself and your loved ones. You’ll be able to enjoy and relax in our treehouses with jacuzzi…
Or maybe you’d rather spend some time in a cosy cabin in the woods! Under an oak or a chestnut tree, spend unique and magical moments with your family or your partner.
You are welcome in our forest estate, where you will experience a unique stay!
Spend some relaxing time in a treehouse
Do you feel the need to press pause or to unwind? Treat yourself with a stay in one of our 14 spa treehouses and enjoy a unique night, only 1 hour away from Paris. Le Bois de Rosoy is a pleasant and welcoming place where you will be able to forget the stresses and strains of daily life in order to reconnect with nature. You’ll find a private spa in each of our cocoon tree houses and cosy log cabins.
During the summer, take advantage of the heated outdoor pool, games of pétanque, table tennis and swings. You’ll no doubt be reconnecting with nature since you’ll find no wifi there!
The car park, service desk and swimming pool are all accessible for travellers with reduced mobility.
We are Green Key certified, and committed to promote sustainable tourism!
The Bois de Rosoy became Green Key certified in December 2001, the first label to recognise environmental responsibility and sustainable operation in the tourism industry.
Since the summer of 2017, our family business has been working to preserve the forest resources of the Pays de Valois, while actively developing its local economy. We took the decision to build a company with a human touch, managing 14 spa tree houses, 6 Escape Forest camp sites and 5 mobile homes or cabin wood houses. This way, each of our guests gets to enjoy a genuine stay into the forest.
More about the Green Key label
The Green Key label is the recognition of the commitment and concrete actions we’ve been taking since our grand opening. We:
– Have already planted 73 trees
– Helped create jobs in a rural area with 2 permanent positions and a dozen temporary workers during the high season
– Choose to give a second life to the bed and bathroom linens to encourage circular economy
– Prioritise local and organic products: the apple juice comes from Sennevières, the soap, shampoo and body lotion are organic, our meal hampers contain products from the Picardy region and we also sell local products from the Domaine de Scipion.
– Are careful about our water usage, and the sewage is directly processed through our treatment facility located under the estate.
– Reduced the use of detergents and respect the hygiene standards fixed by the ARS. The jacuzzi water is renewed between each client.
– Sort waste according to local regulations and give the vegetable peels to our chickens or compost them.
– Involve our whole team. We also reuse papers as scrap papers.
– The French company SCB VAZARD used wood from Normandy forests to build our cabins.
– Instead of buying new unique accommodations, we choose to upcycle 5 old wood cabins and 5 mobile homes. We fixed and refurbished them, extending their life cycle. Three of them are available for unusual stays, the 4th one is dedicated to green business workshops and the last one is where our staff members also get to relax. The 5 mobile homes that we refurbished are used for internal logistic requirements.
The company Bois de Rosoy has the support of the CCI Oise, Oise Tourisme and the Hauts-de-France region.
Meet our team!
Victor and Axelle Zandvliet are brother and sister, and they have imagined a friendly place where travellers can feel right at home while enjoying a change of scenery and living great outdoor adventures!
Engaged in the economic development of the Hauts-de-France region, we are proud to manage a team of about 20 temporary workers and 4 permanent workers during the high season.
Our whole team warmly welcomes you to the Bois de Rosoy and will make sure that your stay in one of our cosy treehouses to pamper yourself and your loved ones remains unforgettable!
Marketing & Sales Director
Help desk Manager
Escape Forest Manager
Marion manages a local grocery store in the Pays de Valois, where she carefully picks up the exceptional produce that is used for our meal hampers.